Pathways to STEM Success will convene organizations that offer STEM pathways programs nationally, provide a forum for comparing different approaches, and document best practices in recruiting diverse participants, retaining, and releasing them into STEM careers.
Pathways to STEM Success will answer the following questions:
- How can a national STEM network identify and document what is working well among its pathway programs? • How can this information be disseminated broadly?
- How can all organizations, regardless of size or budget, implement best practices in recruiting, retaining, and releasing students into STEM careers?
- How can the number of students in STEM pathway programs across the country be increased?
STEM Educators from across the country convened in Chicago for the STEM Expo in October as a launching point for the STEM Pathways conversation. Check out this great reflection from Johnathan Lazatin.
Are you looking for research, data, and literature around engaging youth in STEM? Specifically around these topics?
- Disparities in STEM
- Pathways in STEM
- Best Practices in OST STEM Learning
- Socioemotional Factors in STEM
Check out the Literature Review for essays, research reports and best practices in the field of STEM OST.