John G. Shedd Aquarium
1. Pilot a job readiness workshop that results in a digital badge that teens can include in their professional portfolios. This workshop will test a framework that can be implemented across content areas. Workshop themes: Written Communication, Oral Communication, Digital Footprint and Networking
2. Host discussions with human resource teams from Hive network organizations and the Chicago Metro Cultural Human Resources Cultural Group to develop guidelines to help establish awareness and criteria for accepting digital badges as valued credentials.
1. Learners model professional attitudes and actions.
2. Learners have a diverse range of communication strategies and know how to use them appropriately.
3. Learners are able to communicate the value of their newly gained skills.
2014 Round 1 RFP